BUGIS is concerned about the environmental impact of its industrial by-products.
Thus, we have included in the development of our manufacturing processes, specific requirements of respect for the environment which translate into:
- selective sorting of waste (fabrics, plastics, cardboard),
- the treatment of machine oils by a specialized center,
- energy conservation,
- the reduction of water consumption,
- the reduction in energy consumption
- the reduction of atmospheric emissions,
- the reduction of dirty water discharges.
- the choice of using organic cotton.
We have chosen Organic Cotton
BUGIS offers a whole range of knitted products with organic cotton crops grown without pesticides or other chemicals. The cultivation of organic cotton restores soil fertility and the balance of ecosystems. BUGIS is now part of a sustainable development approach.
All of our organic cotton products are certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
Protection of health
BUGIS mainly works with European textile manufacturers and produces all its dyes in France.
It is for us the best guarantee to have products containing no substances prohibited or restricted by the European REACH regulation:
- Allergenic and carcinogenic dyes (eg arsenic)
- Azo dyes
- Heavy metals (eg. lead)